Service Set –Up
Our implementation plan would include visits to all facilities prior to first scheduled visit and provide staff orientation on electronic ordering and preview EMR systems. Ordering process by phone will also be reviewed and an option if the internet is not an available solution.
During the orientation, each facility will receive the following:
- PPX Welcome Packet, containing:
- Company overview
- Overview and scope of services provided
- Service protocols and expectations
- User guides for PPX online web-based practice management system
- Overview of other value added services available, including employee chest x-ray’s for TB screening.
PPX will also provide hands-on training for ordering physicians and medical staff and other facility personnel who wish to use the PPX online ordering and image viewing systems.
- PPX Technologist Preparation
- Technologist will be scheduled when there is a need to attend security training
- Event letters, ID badges, and backgrounds check completion
- Other requirements reviewed or in place necessary for service staff to enter and exit the locations